Wednesday, April 05, 2006

 

First Blog

Charlotte, you finally talked me into it... I started a blog. So now I get to talk about my boring thoughts and lifestyle and maybe even put in a few of my drawings in, cool cool, I feel so special! Well at times I might have something worth saying but I'm sure very few can relate to me, unless they're related to me (horrible joke).
Anyways, I'm just an average teenager living half in Sri Lanka, half in America (land of the free, home of the brave). Yes I pretty much dislike America, possibly because I wasted my last 2 summers there finding out what it's like to be continuously ditched by "friends". Soon to waste a 3rd summer.
Oh well I'm happy here in Sri Lanka, it's easy to get to meet new people on a regular basis and I'm not known as the neighborhood immigrant here (although I live in an apartment inhabited by Tamils and Mormons).
School here is more challenging although I've pretty much adapted to it (I’m 5th in the form) with less then 2 months more to go for o-levels I think I'll do pretty good, hopefully A's and B's. Seriously how the hell am I suppose to study 6-12 hours a day?
But life's not all about studies is it? I prefer the social aspect of school much more then these retarded subjects. It's awesome meeting new people from every school, mostly from AIS, CIS, OSC and British whether it's at a sports meet, a concert or CNL its awesome meeting new people. Btw, I go to Moir.
Anyways, don't expect anything exceptionally amazing, just posting up my own little expressions and ideas which set me apart from most. Hopefully I won't end up making an ass out of myself.
Bon Appetite

Comments:
luke is a really sweet guy who helps out evryone in class.he is really friendly.if its not for luke r clss would be really boaring so thankx for being a good pal an keeping r class entertained :) luke- chiva
 
Dude
Enjoyed the comments tho most were a little too nice cough*sararahs*cough. Peace out!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?